Tuesday 25 October 2011

Getting The Car Repaired

I Had to get some repairs done to my old faithful Fiat Punto a few weeks ago, more specific a new exhaust.
The exhaust was going for a while but I kept putting the repair off, I knew it needed a full exhaust and at first I was going to attempt the job myself but after some thought I decided it would be better getting the professionals in.

I looked all over the internet for mechanics or garages to do the work for the cheapest price possible, I knew it would cost around £125 for the exhaust system then the labour on-top, so looking at a total of £175-£200.

Talking to a friend one day they told me about www.whocanfixmycar.com they said to have a look, that it was a great site to find a mechanic and the parts I needed.

I went on the site and it was so EASY, i cant believe I never came across it before.
I posted the job I needed doing on the car and within a week I had numerous quotes from many mechanics, a great range of prices and times the job could be done.

I went with one mechanic who charged £165 for the job and carried the work out, he arrived on time, was pleasant and polite.
He carried the work out in no time and done a really professional job, and now my Faithful Punto is back on the road and running great.

My honest opinion is that if you need a mechanic then visit www.whocanfixmycar.com for a fast, professional service at great rates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment