Wednesday 26 October 2011

Top places in the world to play golf

Wanna relax, want some peace and quiet, time away from the kids?
Here is a golf resort guide to show you how!

First thing to do is check out Golfkings. They are one of the best around for golf holidays and trips.
From the Algarve to Scotland and everything inbetween they have it all!

I have already booked a Golf holiday for me and 3 mates next year with them to Murcia, £215 pp, CANT WAIT!!!
Here are a few other places you can look at for golf holidays,

www.yourgolftravel.com
www.golfbreaks.com
www.4golf.com

Thats a few, there are many you can choose but these are my top picks.

Hope this is useful to someone and hope you enjoy your next golf holiday as much as i will!

1 comment:

  1. I have a really big problem trying to get my partner on a golfing based holiday so I normally go to one of those spa/golf centre so we can both enjoy the holiday and relax at the same time. Golf Hotels close by to us are great for weekend short breaks but im looking to get a week holiday in this year so I will have to look for a new course.

    ReplyDelete