Wednesday 26 October 2011

Preparing your pond for winter

Thought id write this post as I have a pond in the garden and each year its always the same, pond freezes over, then spend hours trying to sort it out!!


The above has being the case for a couple of years now, that was until I discovered the 

Velda Floating Ice Preventer.


I found it on-line for £9.99, at that price it was a bargain so worth a try.
I ordered it and received it n a couple of days, I set it up and left it to do its job.
Now last year was one of the worst winters in a while so is thought it would never work, not a chance. But low and behold it did, without any issues or problems.

This Ice Preventer from Velda helps to keep a section of your pond ice-free in the winter. This is important as it lets toxic gases escape from the pond when combined with an air pump.The Velda Floating Ice Preventer is a great alternative to a pond heater.


For anybody reading this, don't just take my word, try it out and I bet you will be a happy camper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment